Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's the weekend!

I made it to the weekend. 

I figure I have about a half an hour or so before I have to head out the door...  I sure am tired...

Today I am going to work on getting things unpacked and put away - even though I don't have a lot of places to put things away in... I'm at least going to give it a shot.  Then I think I will take a walk around the neighborhood and check things out.

I am pretty sure that I will be up at ww this morning... I think I've done better than last week - but I've had a few issues.  I guess that's alright...  it's just a struggle every day I guess.

Somehow I managed to reload my starbucks card three times yesterday - so apparently I have 75 bucks on it... that's not something I really want to spend money on when I'm economizing.

I have started sleeping with earplugs in and find that I am sleeping like a rock now... no waking up to the sound of the upstairs neighbors heavy feet.  The jury is still out on my new mattress - It's a little firm - but I think I will adapt.

I think I will go back to my coffee now... maybe I will post some photos later...  woot woot.

No comments: