Sunday, November 07, 2010

I think I'm still alive.

I don't know, but I think the easy part will come today...  Yesterday was busy busy busy.... I got a text message in the a.m. asking me if I could teach body sculpt class at 9:00 am... so of course I need the money so I did...  it wasn't so bad - but it took forever.

Then I taught cycle and point blank asked Mr. Arms if he was going to help me move... after class he asked for the details... so who knows.

Then I went to the apartment with my momma and took some kitchen stuff and waited for the mattress to be delivered...

Then it was back home, then back to the apartment with my sister, then some unpacking, then back home for more packing and then I ate pizza.  then I packed some more and then I went to bed.

Now I'm up at the crack of dawn again....

it should go smoothly... I hope.  Don't expect any update tomorrow - the cable gets installed in the morning... and the internet... should be interesting.

I suppose I should go.  woot woot.

No comments: