Saturday, November 06, 2010

middle of it

I got the keys yesterday and now the fun starts.  The apartment looks smaller without anything in it... I guess it's about 650 square feet or so...  also, it turned out that my move in cost was 200 more than I thought it was.  oh well - so much for savings.  I get a gym paycheck on Monday so that will cover it... now the penny pinching begins.

The dogs woke me up early again... yes, I guess I can sleep later.

Today my new bed comes... momma and I are heading over to the new place at 11:45 or so... they gave us a two hour window of time of when it will be delivered...  then we will also unpack some kitchen stuff... it should be interesting...  I will make it!

I don't know how many people are going to help tomorrow - maybe 7 or so... I think that should be enough... Melissa and the nephews are coming over this afternoon so that should be fun...

and of course it's raining outside.... fun times.

Who knows... maybe my blogging adventures will get turned up once I get settled into the new place.  I don't know. Hopefully for you all they do.  It can't stay this way - I'm stuck in a rut.

No comments: