Friday, November 05, 2010

Today I get the Keys

I think I have hit the point of exhaustion...  I did manage to stay in bed until 5:45, although I did wake up at 4:30... I managed to go back to sleep...

I get to pick up the keys at lunch today and then the move weekend begins (okay, I have to go back to work and finish up the day though)...  I think I will make it - I just have a lot to get done and I'm not sure how it's all going to pan out.

I have a few people helping me with the move - some people I thought I could count on are giving me the stiff but that's alright - who needs them?  not me.  I am woman, hear me roar.

I am not really looking forward to weighing in tomorrow... it's not been a good week.  oh well.

I guess I better get going.  Need to get this party started...

No comments: