Thursday, December 02, 2010

bah.

Not bah in the humbug sort of way, but bah in the I'm stinking tired sort of way.  I don't remember too much about last night except that I got home after the gym (and a dinner stop at mom's) - I reclined on the sofa and then I was out like a light... at some point I stumbled into the bedroom and that was all she wrote... I thought about not putting in my earplugs but then the upstairs neighbor started walking heavy again.

as some point during the night I must have taken the earplugs out... they were on the table by my bed when I woke up.

Now I sit here trying to wake up.

I going to complain for just a second here... I'm sick and tired of having to wear tennis shoes because of my stinking foot.  There...  that makes me feel a teensy bit better.  I'm also realized the other day that I don't have any pants just to lounge around the house in... I have jeans or workout pants.  That's it.... it doesn't leave me  a lot... 

what else...  here comes another holiday season as a single girl... boo.  Not that I'd know what to do if I wasn't single...  boo.

boo!!!!!
I haven't ranted this much in a long time - feels kind of good.

Today I am getting my hair cut... and then I will be even poorer... 

Things to look forward to?  Next week is our holiday party - we are going to Canlis.  I've never been there so it should be good.... I'm always up for some good food.

I think that's it for this morning... I might explode if I type much more...

No comments: