Friday, December 03, 2010

Okay, here we go.

I am happy to report we made it to Friday.

Last night I got my hair cut now I am REALLY Poor...

However, when I got home I adhered my Christmas lights with some teeny tiny little hooks and that made me happy.   Maybe this weekend I can get some things organized... I do know that I have to do some laundry at some point...

I am working at the SAIC Grad information day tomorrow which should be fun... last years was really interesting.

Tonight Tia is having a Jewelry Open house - I'm planning on going just to see the stuff.... maybe I will find something I will like  okay, I have no money so I can't even think about buying anything...

what else do I need to know... or should I say you need to know...

I don't know.

I weigh in tomorrow... even though I lost last week I don't think the same can be said about this week... I am looking forward to getting the rundown on the new program though...

Apple Cup this weekend... maybe I need to figure out what time it starts so I can watch it....

Do Dawgs.

No comments: