Saturday, December 04, 2010

I bet you thought I died.

No, I'm here.  I just had a quick start to the day and didn't get a chance to post this morning.  I forgot that my cell phone isn't set to wake me up on weekend mornings... I woke up late.  Not late late, but later than I'm used to.

I've had a busy day... ww (I was up)... cycle.... working at the SAIC info day (which I forgot I was supposed to do until I was walking home last night)...  now I'm doing laundry and watching the Apple Cup.  I hope the Huskies don't f it up.  could happen.

I am not quite sure if I have anything lined up tomorrow... I should probably check my calendar before I go to bed.  I don't want any surprises.

I should go check my laundry - but then I'll be back to tell you about the good deed I did yesterday...

Oops.  I totally forgot I was posting... that was 50 minutes ago...  laundry is done.

Back to yesterday... as I was walking to work I found someone's identification and orca bus pass on the ground... I did some research and got it back to them safely... I like doing good deeds.. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Currently I am wearing an old pair of jeans that are a non-stretchy size six.... I should wear them more often... I'm not tempted to overeat when I'm wearing these.  That's a good thing.

I guess I should contemplate dinner... I only have three points left... I can make the most of it though...

Talk to you in the morning.

No comments: