Thursday, December 16, 2010

Either my upstairs neighbor moved out - or I'm adapting.

I think this is really good news... I haven't worn earplugs in over a week... my upstairs neighbor hasn't been heavy footed in the middle of the night.  Maybe he's dead.

My plans for this evening were canceled which kind of sucks, but it's alright... at least I now have time to do laundry.  It turns out that I'm having a busy weekend... (actually I'm having a busy week too...). 

I am doing listener feedback today (I haven't even had time to listen to any of the episodes recently..)... so I have to go.  I will try to do more later - but there is no guarantee.

Tomorrow morning I am subbing for the 5:45 am cycle class so I know I won't be posting then.... too much to do!

One last thing, I'd like to wish a Happy 7th Birthday to my nephew Max.  yay!

No comments: