Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The other Jennifer Towner is getting into trouble.

I may have mentioned in the past that I sometimes get email for another Jennifer Towner in Arizona.  I've gotten three so far this week.

It looks as though she is getting threatening letters from the DMV.... I wonder what's going on.  Her mom is even sending me emails.  The end of her email said " You know what happens if you ignore the Motor Vehicle department."  I actually don't know but evidently the other Jennifer Towner does.

My Thursday night plans have changed... I'm not sure if people are coming over or not... it's good in that I don't have to be all stressed out, but not great because I don't get to see my friends... one of them still may come over...  I have fixings for a cheese ball...

Tomorrow is my nephew's 7th birthday... I actually remember my 7th Birthday (or at least a gift I received)... it was some stationery... it's funny the things you remember...  then Friday is my Dad's birthday... I think he's going to be 84..... my memory is going...  so I could be wrong.....

Last night I went to Restoration Hardware and they have cashmere pillows marked down to 59 bucks... it's not the one that I fondled the other day when I was there - it was a cable knit covered one...  I didn't buy it....  I also saw a sofa at Crate and Barrel which I really like - but it's over a thousand bucks... who can afford that?  I can't.  Oh well... maybe when I'm famous.

What's up today?  work (it's been busy)... and then teaching...  I am going to be teaching a lot in the next week...  Today, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Monday Tuesday, Wednesday... yikes!  I didn't realize I was teaching 6 out of the next 7 days... oh well... MORE MONEY!   I guess that will go into my New York Trip fund...  since I'm teaching so much that also means I need to do some laundry tonight... or I'll be teaching naked...  Now that would be a sight.

I have to run... I've got to hose myself off and get ready for the day.

No comments: