Friday, December 10, 2010

Just missed!

I usually look through the missed connections just to see if I am missed.  Last night I came across this.


Jennifer - m4w - 42 (Seattle)


Date: 2010-12-09, 5:38PM PST


I stopped by your place of work today as a regular part of my job. You have the funnest, friendliest eyes and smile. Intuitively, you seem like one of those people that would be so easy to connect with... It would be so inappropriate to ask you out. I can't imagine that you're even single. Curses! 
 
It wasn't me... but It sure seemed like if for a while... there were a few vendors that came through yesterday (including one cute one...)...  oh, to have a little bit of excitement in my life.
Tonight is our holiday party - I have to figure out what I'm wearing I guess...  I also have a chiropractic appointment this morning... that will be nice to get everything adjusted.

Last night I made Chex Mix.  It turned out pretty yummy... just the good things - no bad things in it.  Like pretzels (I like them, but not in the mix)... and no wheat chex.  those just get to hard and crunch... all rice and corn for me!

I think that's all I have this morning.... I am feeling better in general... that's good news.

No comments: