Thursday, December 09, 2010

Hi there.

I am doing better... it was a bit icky there for a while - but I'm on my way back up... I think.

It's Thursday (little yay)

I'm not feeling too chatty today but that's alright.  I am planning on walking to work this morning... it's a bit rainy again but I don't mind. 

Tomorrow is our holiday party at Canlis.  I'm looking forward to it - I have to figure out what to wear though...  as long as I'm covering up my underwear I guess that's all good.

On Sunday I am running in the Jingle Bell run - yesterday my foot actually felt pretty good (so why am I going to run on it?).... I know.  I think I may dress up like a candy cane for the run.

I am doing listener feedback again for Radio Go Girl so I can't stay much longer. 

I don't want to ruin anything - but I do feel better today...  let's see if we can keep it up.

No comments: