Wednesday, December 08, 2010

no title today.... I've had a few rough days... holiday blues combined with a migraine yesterday... plus some  good news (for others not for me...)...  good news in the fact that two of my friends either had children or are pregnant.... not that I necessarily want kids but the old biological clock is ticking a little bit slower every day... and the fact that the holidays are supposed to be a time for togetherness and family... I just don't get any warm and fuzzy feelings this time of year.

Combine the shorter days, the focus on the type of life I don't have, and my general anti-social behavior - it's a recipe for crankiness.

At least I didn't cry myself to sleep last night.

I'm thinking (hoping) things will turn around.

I bought most of the makings for Chex party mix - minus the icky stuff that I don't like (like pretzels)... I just have to get a pan that I can mix it up in and bake it...  maybe I'll do that this weekend.  Knowing me I will probably end up eating it all and feeling bad about myself.

I AM JUST A RAY OF SUNSHINE, AREN'T I?

No comments: