Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My holiday decorations.




This is what you get if you come to my house.  Bare bones holiday decorations... woot woot.

I am slowly falling apart... my hip is out of whack, shoulder hurts and other assorted ailments... I have an appointment with the chiropractor on Thursday morning and then a massage scheduled for Friday.  I am not really sure I should spend the money on these things but if it makes me feel better I'm all for it.

This morning I didn't really want to get up... I knew I was going to sleep hard and I did... out like a light last night... I even hit my snooze button this morning... It's been a busy few weeks.  I think next week should be a bit slower and I'm going to appreciate it.  Our office is only open from 10 - 2 next week so that will give me more opportunities to sleep in.  Now that's something to be excited about.

I think I need to drink a bit more coffee and try to wake up... it would be nice to just hang out here all day and watch movies - but I cannot.  oh well.

No comments: