Monday, December 20, 2010

Friday is the day.

I get to sleep in on Friday and I am really looking forward to it.  There are some days that I can kind of sleep in but I usually have things on the agenda.  Friday I don't have to be anywhere until 5pm, so technically I could sleep in until 3:30.  I'm pretty excited.

This weekend was really busy and I'm glad it's over... I had a lot of fun though.  I ended up eating far too much, and not anything good for me.

I had to call the chiropractor because my hip/knee is out of whack again... this is the second time in less than three weeks - that's not fun.

What else?  Fabio won Survivor... that's a good thing.  I should apply to be on again... I've got a lot of good video now that I could make a new, better tape....  maybe over the break.

I have been working on rearranging my apartment a little bit.. moving some stuff around, hanging up pictures...  I need a coffee table... I have a small one, but I think it needs to be more of an end table...  My sister came by for the first time on Saturday.... she thinks I need a bigger television set.  Don't we all?  Televisions cost money and I don't have a ton to spare... oh well...  I also need some sort of storage thingy (technical term)... for stuff (another technical term).

Let me see - this week I am teaching tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday... (which is payday @ the gym) and then I rest on Friday and Saturday.

I need to do shopping for the nephews and niece by Friday...   hmmmm....   Maybe they like Lean Cuisine... ha ha ha ... just kidding.

Okay, I better go.

No comments: