Thursday, December 23, 2010

owy, ow, ow...

I am ready for my chiropractic appointment this morning... I have forgotten how it feels to teach six days in a row.  I am in pain.  But the good new is that I get a massage tomorrow too.

Tonight I am going to see the Picasso show at the Seattle Art Museum with my friend Karen.  Hopefully I can stay up and not be too much of a dud.  I have be soooo tired lately. 

My upstairs neighbor is back to clomping around.  I think I need to leave him a note.  I was thinking maybe I was getting used to it... I am not... or it could just be I'm not sleeping too well because I hurt.

Tomorrow morning is sleep in day.  I couldn't be more excited.  Now let's see if I can sleep in past 7am.  I am highly doubtful.  You never know.

For one of my New Years resolutions I have decided not to update my status on Facebook for a week.  This comes about because yesterday I generated my statuses for the year and I came up with 104 sheets of them.... I bet you the average is at least half of that.... I just want to see if I can do it.
My theory about the amount of statuses is that I don't necessarily like human interaction... the computer is my preferred way... also, I think alot and things just come to my mind and they need to come out of my fingers... I am guessing it's the same reason I blog - just to get things out of my brain.  It works for me.

I have a little bit of Christmas shopping to do... I just need to get something for Katie (my niece).  I have an idea, I just have to find it...  Maybe I will try to do that today during lunch....

I have to get a move on - I have to drink more coffee and then get ready for my date with the Dr....

No comments: