Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Almost over the hump

This whole resolution thing is hard, but getting easier. 

I think I am having difficulty because when you come down to it I am a writer (not always a good one)... but it's part of who I am (and often comes up in my artwork)... trying not to write is challenging at times.

Today I am going for acupuncture on my foot.  It has been feeling pretty good lately which is nice.  I don't think I could go another six months with a bum paw.

Last night at the gym wasn't too bad.   Fairly busy, but it looked like there might be a few parking spaces in the parking lot.  My class was almost full... just one bike was free.  It's only going to get worse before it gets better...

I don't really have much to say this morning...

Boys suck... have I said that recently? well, they do.

No comments: