Wednesday, January 05, 2011

How easily I forget...

I had gotten so used to sleeping in during my "break" from work I don't know what to do...   it's only Wednesday and I am exhausted.

Only three more days and I can go back to the fb status updates... I know, I talk about it alot but it's one of those things I got into a habit of and now I find it hard to stop.

I am getting a ride home again tonight - woot woot... that is, a ride home from the gym.  Let me tell you, now that I'm not buying a pass for the bus I have to think twice about when I ride it. 

Next random thing - I am having people over to the new place on Saturday... I have to figure out what I'm going to fix...  I was thinking I would get out my crock pot and make some soup or something... I think that sounds like a good idea...   in all my preparations I don't think I have enough places to sit.... oh well.  We will manage somehow.

I could really use a nap right now - It would be nice just to take a day and do absolutely nothing... 

Tomorrow I'm going to be doing listener feedback for Radio Go Girl... I think Jen and I will skype on Sunday - it's been a while since we've done that....

I also need to start getting organized for my trip to New York next month...  I need to start making a list of prints I want printed out to show at the conference... I also have to start thinking of signs for my return trip to the Today Show...

Oh, oh oh...... whoaaa whooo whoooa!   Sorry - Just thought I'd sing a little bit... 

Don't you all miss the old days when I actually ranted on this blog?  Maybe I should change the title of the blog... but it's been this way for so long... 

I guess that is it this morning...

No comments: