Thursday, January 06, 2011

We are almost there.

It's almost the weekend.  I can't wait...

I am very very very tired.

Things that are pissing me off this morning...

My blackberry's trackball isn't working.  I have three months until my contract is up and I don't think I can handle not having a useable phone.

Actually I think that's the only thing that is pissing me off actually...  I guess I shouldn't complain.

Tonight is first Thursday Art walk.  I am planning on going because I don't have any reason not to... for goodness sakes, I can walk home.

Last night I had another full class which was nice.... oh to be busy.

I am recording listener feedback today so I need to go.... oh, yesterday my horoscope was a 9 - it said love was just around the corner... I'm a bit skeptical, but you never know.

No comments: