Tuesday, January 18, 2011

another short/long week - I think.

Isn't it always the truth that when a three day weekend rolls around the work-week after always seems to go on and on and on... well, now begins the on and on and on part.

The weekend overall was successful... a lot done, a lot accomplished... yesterday I spent a lot of quality time with the dogs and they were happy.

I don't have much on the agenda this week which is just fine with me... it will be nice to have some down time.

I am going to New York in three weeks and haven't even started to get things ready.  I need to get some of my photos printed out and my signs selected for display - and then there's the stalker video I need to get ready...  Oh well, even if things don't go as planned it will be alright... I remember last year I made the promise that I would apply for more teaching jobs... oh well - I applied for two more than the year prior.  I guess that's progress.  right?

Oh well...  as always I will get my act together at the last minute...

um..... I'm done I guess.

No comments: