Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Off.

You might be wondering why I'm up at the crack of dawn on a day off... well it goes like this.

I was so stinking tired last night that I went to bed before 9pm. 

Brunch yesterday was fun.  It was nice to see all my cycle friends outside the gym.  Mr. A did not come - something came up and he couldn't make it.

Today I am not sure what I plan to do... I may go see the puppies and see about doing a load of laundry... I have a few things (a rug and  cleaning pad for my new steam cleaner) that need to be laundered which I can't justify just doing a single load... I have no control over the washer here to do a smaller load.

Ooooh oooh oooh!  I just found out that Marty Riemer is back on the Mountain.  That's good - it really sucked the wind the past year and a half. 

Now onto the Golden Globes... I was underwhelmed with the whole thing... oh well - I guess you can't win them all...

What else today?  I don't know - more coffee - eating, teaching..... lurking on facebook... sounds like an ideal day.

No comments: