Sunday, January 16, 2011

One down two to go.

I keep forgetting that it's a three day weekend.  I guess that's good.  That means I get to sleep in again tomorrow... wooty woot woot.
Yesterday was busy and fun.  I went bowling last night with some old friends - and even though my bowling sucked I had a good time.  We then went out to dinner...

Today I am teaching and then a group of us are going to brunch... after that I don't have any plans.  I will probably watch the Golden Globes tonight because I am a movie fan... 

Tomorrow I don't know what I'm doing.  I think I will sleep in and maybe go see a movie.. maybe I should do something good for the community...  Maybe I should go shopping.

I think now I will drink my coffee and read the paper... there's a lot of coupons to go through...

No comments: