Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ready for a busy day.

I am mentally preparing myself for the day.

Coffee in hand, I will now summarize what the plans are.

First, I have to go to ww.  I have been doing pretty good this week (minus the sheet cake incident early on).

Next - I need to go to the house and pick up my bowling ball for what comes later...

Then, I teach and then it's off to the salon to get my hair done and my legs waxed.

Finally I am going bowling with a few of my friends from High School.  It should be fun.  I'm looking forward to it.

I don't know what else is happening... but I think that's enough.

I don't think I have mentioned it here, but I have given myself the nickname Sparklepants.... I'm using strictly on Facebook... I kind of like it.

Sparklepants approves.

No comments: