Friday, January 14, 2011

ow - but in a good way.

I have woken up with a headache.  It's not too bad - but I'll be glad when it goes.

Today is going to be good - it's payday, it's a three day weekend, I managed to do laundry, and I get to see friends this weekend.  Oh, and I forgot the whole hairdo/waxing appointment.

When I got home last night a check was waiting for me... it was the one from school for working at the Grad Information day...  I am putting it in savings for my trip to New York next month.  woot woot...  

Oh, I also forgot to mention that in addition to payday I have my raise on this paycheck...  it's nice to not have to worry as much about how I'm going to pay for things...

I am contemplating whether or not I should try to go to Pilates this afternoon...  I do need to do some shopping for work, and If I picked up stuff on the way to work I could just park in the building and go from there... I have at least a half an hour to contemplate my moves.

I met one of my neighbors last night.  Her name is Anika - and she seems pretty nice.  Finally - I know someone.

I think that is all I have to report today - I need more coffee to try and shake this headache.

No comments: