Monday, January 10, 2011

Another week - another attempt to find love...

Okay, I'm not really attempting to find love - it's just what came out of my fingers this morning...

Actually I am looking forward to this week... no specific reason, I just am.  They are saying that it's going to snow again this week.  I have mixed feelings about that.  I like to look at the snow, but I don't really like to drive in it.

Let's take a moment to reflect...  I am thinking about how my life has changed in the past few months...  I still sit around with crusty II on my lap too often, but I have found myself getting out and doing things more than I used to.  I think people (okay, me) get stuck in a rut and it's just too comfortable to change.

I am looking forward to what's coming up this year.

Last night I was perusing my igoogle page and saw that Verizon has scheduled an announcement for tomorrow... rumor has it that they are going to start offering an iphone later this month.  Those of you who know me, know that I love my Apple products.  You may also know that my trackball on my Blackberry hasn't been working for a while.  I think if the rumors are true I will be in seventh heaven.  I have wanted an iphone but am not willing to switch from Verizon... eeeee!  I'm almost as excited about this as I was about getting my new tennis shoe roller skates when I was in the 5th grade.

What else do I know.... I have to drive out to the gym this morning so I can teach tonight... last week I got rides both Monday and Wednesday so I saved some dollars...  I like not having to drive... hmmm....  I think that's all I have this morning...  yay.

No comments: