Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'ze a little tired.

I have no real reason to be tired.  I just am. 

I have to get my rear in gear and figure out what I need for my trip to New York next month.  I need to get business cards, resumes printed, figure out how I'm going to show my work at the conference... a little too much to think about, I just need to do it.

Today I have acupuncture and then I have to come home and do some laundry... I'm going to run out of clean underwear... that wouldn't be pretty...

Here are some photos from Saturday night... nothing too exciting but you know...





I think everyone had a good time...

Up this weekend (three day weekend I might say...)... I am having a wax fest and on Sunday a bunch of people from my cycle classes are taking me out to brunch (including Mr. Arms)... it should be fun.  We are going to the Coastal Kitchen which is by my new place... I need to keep the place clean so people can come by after and see the new digs...   after my beautification appointments on Saturday I think I'm going to see my friend M.  I suggested walking around Greenlake... who knows.

I am impressed with myself... I've created quite a post this morning...

Now I shall rest.

No comments: