Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slushfest

It snowed last night - actually I think there's a few inches out there... now it's raining (woot woot).  I am not a big fan of snow.  I would be okay with it if I didn't have to go anywhere... hopefully it will melt by the time I need to get to the gym tonight.  I will be wearing boots today so I can walk through the slush...

This morning I am doing listener feedback for Radio Go Girl... I've been so busy I haven't listened to the podcast in a few weeks... (okay I take that back - I'm listening to it now).

I was going to do laundry last night but the machines were full - I'm just going to have to wear a pair of big lady underpants and then turn a pair of my workout pants inside out


(no- I'm just kidding) well, at least I'm kidding about the workout pants.

Things I am looking forward to this week!

Payday!

Three day weekend!

Brunch with my cycle friends!

That's it I think.... carry on people.

No comments: