Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hooray!

The other Jen Towner has a job!  She is the new morning host on 98.9 Liberty in Richmond, VA.

That news is the best news I've heard in a long time... it's been a long time coming.  Yay.

Well that's a good thing.  I am happy for her... now the only thing that would make the Jen Towner Universe complete is if I could get a date.  Actually things are looking pretty good.  I have a good feeling about my prospects this year.

I have a funny story which I should have told you about yesterday - but my posting skills were a bit challenged... 

Tuesday night I was a bit sleepy from eating all my chicken wings and french fries (but that's another story for another time)... I was snoozing on the futon and watching the Biggest Loser.  Out of nowhere I received a text message asking me what kind of pizza I like.  Let me set the scene - I'm in a sleep induced fog, Mr. Clunky upstairs has just turned on the thump thump thump of his music AND started clunking around... and someone is asking me what kind of pizza?  My first thought is that it is a Secret Admirer who is going to bring me pizza to enjoy - a prelude to courtship... next I start googling the phone number to see if I can figure out who it is... I get nothing.  Finally I reply back saying that I'm not a big fan of pineapple  and "who is this?"... it turns out that it was a cycle class member who was trying to ask her son what kind of pizza he wanted...  she has a new phone and is having problems with it... oh well...  No pizza for Jen.

Yesterday was a beautiful day - I broke out my camera on my walk to work... let me share some photos.








No comments: