Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready for it to be over...

I am going to confess I have had a few issues with food this week... okay, when don't I have issues with food?  I have been eating too much crap.. it's not that I'm unaware of what I'd doing - I am just eating tons of crap...  I know I will get back on track - I just need to do it.

Can I tell you something??  Men are tools.  Okay, not all men - but some definitely are.   A friend of mine was interested in a guy and they would go see movies and hang out... nothing too serious - BUT HE NEGLECTED TO TELL HER HE WAS "SORT OF SEEING SOMEONE!!!"  Don't you think you might happen to mention this in casual conversation???

TOOL!

Okay - back to regular programming... the other Jen Towner is trying to compile dating tips for me...  I think my problem is that I keep getting conflicting messages from my girlfriends... some say - play hard to get - be a bitch!  guys love bitches (okay - you know I can't be a bitch - well, kind of...).  be assertive - (now that's a problem...).   blurgh.  I suppose I should get out - maybe that would help...

oh well... I will keep you all updated as to how it goes.

This weekend I don't have a lot planned.  I have to get some of my I heart Ann Images sized so I can have them printed.. then on Sunday I am supposed to go running with my friend...
Maybe I will troll for men. 

No comments: