Saturday, January 01, 2011

I'm back...

As I thought it might be it's a two poster day...

I am doing alright without the facebook status updates - I have found what I think to be a suitable alternative - song postings... so - I decided to go downtown this afternoon to go shopping (it was highly successful) and I posted Petula Clark's song downtown...  just dropping hints... Tonight so far I have shared Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers and Can't get you out of my Mind by Kylie Minogue. 

One day is almost down, six more to go... maybe I'll just go to bed early.

so - what else did I do?  I went to teach, went to coffee, went downtown, used my gift card from nordies on jeans and underpants...  THEN I bought a burr coffee grinder so I can grind my own beans (it was on sale).

Tomorrow it's cycle and cleaning my apartment... I also need to do laundry or it's not going to be pretty.

I think that's it for today... more tomorrow.

No comments: