Saturday, January 01, 2011

Trying to control the urge (and Happy New Year)...

I have given up Face Book Statuses for the new year... I am finding it hard not to talk about myself... I'm only giving it up for a week though....

Last night I went to my friend Matt's house.  I didn't make it until midnight though... I headed home around 11 and then went to be right after midnight.  Mr. Clunky - my upstairs neighbor was having a party... I just put my earplugs in and then went to sleep right away.

Today I am teaching and then I'm meeting a friend for coffee... I am going to try and do laundry... I tried to do it yesterday but it didn't work out... maybe I could see a movie or something.

New Year,  New Jen...  sounds good to me!

I have a feeling since I'm not posting fb statuses I might be blogging more...

See you later.

No comments: