Friday, December 31, 2010

Pretty!



This is what my fingernails look like... I kind of like them.. okay, I felt a little weird going to Trader Joe's with nicely manicured fingers but I got over it as I bought my meatless meatballs and goat cheese (yay cheeseball)...
I am awake at the crack of dawn to teach the cycle class...  There were only two people signed up for the class.... I hope that more than two come - even if there isn't more that's alright.... I will just go through the motions...

Today I teach, have a massage, and then take a nap.... I may go to a party tonight...   we'll play it by ear though.  

I am giving up facebook status updates for a week starting tonight at midnight... I have a plan though... I am going to carry around a notebook with me and write down what I would say if I were updating my status.... I may also do some video as well... it's almost like I'm working on some artwork.

Okay, here they are... 

JEN'S GOALS FOR 2011

curb facebook status updates
go on a total of 3 dates in the new year (which would top the two I went on this year)
buy new cycle shoes
be nice

Okay, I think that's all I've got right now...

I will try to update you all later - but I have to go now... gotta teach. 

No comments: