Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sleeping In (again).

I managed to stay in bed until 7:30... I guess for the most part my sleeping in stage is over for the year... tomorrow it's up at 4:40 to teach.  Oh well... it was nice while it lasted...

Today is my Friday - I work and then I am going to get a manicure/pedicure... it will be nice to have someone else rubbing her feet... even if I do have to pay for it.

I don't have anything else planned today - I may go back to JC Penney's today and pick up another pillow I was eying.  Oh, there's also the Holiday Bowl which the Huskies are playing in... maybe I could go somewhere and watch it... I don't know... maybe.  Marlo was telling me yesterday that I should just go hang out in the neighborhood... I might just do that.

I have a feeling good things are going to happen next year... okay, they're already starting now.. I can feel it in my toes.  which will be beautiful by the end of the day... woot woot!

No comments: