Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling Frisky? (no, not that way).

I am in a pretty good mood this morning even though I woke up at the crack of dawn.  I guess sleeping in five days in a row is enough for me.

After work yesterday I went to the Mall to meet my best friend M.  I don't hang out with her a lot so it was nice to just hang out a bit.  We walked around the mall, I bought pillows and then I took her out to a belated birthday dinner...

This morning I am trying to find a cover for my futon.  I have it set up in the living room but just have a throw over it... I'd like it to look more like a sofa...  oh, what color to choose... I'm thinking brown.  I can always change it later if I don't like it.

This afternoon after work I am helping out with an art thing at the young adult retreat.. I will be seeing a bunch of former campers so that should be fun... I am looking forward to it (kind of)....  I'd be looking more forward to it if I didn't have to go and leave to teach my cycle class in the middle of it... maybe when I get done posting I'll check in my "studio" for items to take... that would entail me moving around boxes and opening up things...  it would be like an excavation...

Okay, I think I'm done... (yes - it's only 6:30 am...)... maybe more will come later...

No comments: