Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rested

I don't think I have ever gotten this much sleep in a long time... I don't know what to do with myself.  I even managed to stay up until 11 last night.

Yesterday afternoon I put together the rest of my Ikea purchases.  I am almost all set... I just need to get a few things put away.

I am having people over next week so I need to get things tidied up.

I have a few things to do today - I want to get over to the storage unit and get some things out of it so my momma doesn't kill me... I also at some point need to get stuff cleaned out of my room at the house. 

Maybe I'll go to the mall this afternoon.  I have a gift certificate burning a hole in my purse and could always use some new undergarments (or shoes)... both hold equal status in my eyes.

I may try to get into work a bit early... I know - early as in 9:30ish... 

I have a good feeling about the coming year.  New changes on the rise... woot woot.

No comments: