Wednesday, January 26, 2011

oof.

My belly hurts this morning.  There are some things about being a girl that I don't always like - even though I like the opportunity to bring forth life into this world, I do not always like the cramps that come along with that said opportunity.

Enough about that.

Last night I spent the evening doing laundry.  Now that's what I call fun.  I also watched the Biggest Loser - I'm not emotionally invested in this season... I think they may have jumped the shark...  Speaking of jumping the shark - Jersey Shore is going to film in Italy... what is this world coming to?  oye oye oye.

Mr Clunky is back to his old tricks... a few nights ago I think he was re-arranging furniture, and then last night he was listening to some slow jams... okay maybe they weren't slow jams but it was trippy music.

What else do I know?  Not much.

No comments: