Monday, January 24, 2011

What to do.

I am not quite ready for the week I think... I did manage to get things done that needed to be done yesterday... I got images sized and I did some shopping for work. 

I did go running around Greenlake yesterday as well... Actually we didn't run too much because my friend is just starting out and we were with her daughter and a dog... but it was fun.  My foot didn't hurt too much.  hooray.

I think it's going to be a good week... I feel good about it.  I think things are finally going my way.  I get to go to a Big Brother clothing party preview on Thursday and I get to go to acupuncture... woot woot.

The only bad thing this morning is that my core still hurts.  boo.

What else do I know?  I managed to watch two netflix movie this weekend which is a record... I have been holding onto one of them since early November... I have another that I've had since August (Monster's Ball)... I need to watch that this week sometime...  I have to get my money's worth or just get rid of Netflix altogether...

I think that's all I have for you all this morning... I get to take a few extra minutes this morning since I'm driving in...

Have a great day!

No comments: