Wednesday, February 16, 2011

After a few thousand posts it's hard to come up with a good title.

I guess it's random acts of kindness week... at least on King 5 it is...  If somebody wants to be kind to me go ahead.  I like coffee and doughnuts.

It's hump day - that's a good thing... I managed to get my laundry done last night - and I cleaned up around the apartment a bit.  It's not 100 percent but it's getting there.  I'm having people over the weekend after next so I think I can pull it together by then. 

I have officially given up on the Biggest Loser this season... I missed last week and I'm just tired of watching it.  Too many people, too many trainers (I only love Bob).... it has jumped the Shark.  I tried to watch what not to wear, but I made the mistake of getting horizontal and promptly fell asleep... I guess I'm not completely recovered from my trip.

The rest of my week hashes out like this.

Balance checkbook
pay bills
work on artist grant application
sleep
clean

No comments: