Thursday, February 17, 2011

Will somebody teach me to use the remote?

I have a DVR but nobody ever told me how to use the remote to more effectively watch my shows.... it kind of sucks.  I need help.

Okay, what do I know?  I know that I have continued my bad eating habits since I've come home... it's not as bad as it was in New York, but still.... I am waiting for the moment when the "aha" hits me over the head and I realize that I need to reverse what I'm doing.

I am subbing the cycle class tonight so that's a good thing... I also have an acupuncture appointment.  It's been a few weeks since I've gone - I am looking forward to it even though my foot is still a bit ouchy - it's not nearly as bad as it was.

It's Thursday - This weekend I don't think I have a ton of plans which is nice... well - there is the teaching and weighing in and I have an appointment at the salon... maybe I'll go running around Greenlake... I haven't done that in a while.  Monday morning I'm planning on sleeping in.  I also need to clean and work on an art application.  Good Times!

Okay, that's it for this morning...  Now I'm off to conquer the world.  Just need more coffee first.

No comments: