Friday, February 04, 2011

Challenging

I have had one of those weeks.
Here's just a sampling for you...
Yesterday I spent over two hours taking photos of someone's cell phone for a work thing (not fun people).
I realized that I gave the wrong zip code to the guy who made my prints for my trip to New York so they are floating around the postal system... hopefully they will get to me, or sent back to him by Monday... oh well -- if they aren't those are the breaks.  I suppose there is nothing I can do.
My lack of sleep the previous night made me extremely tired and irritable....

I sure am glad it's Friday...

I can make it through today...

On a bright note (there is one)... I get to go back to my Chiropractor this morning (no charge) to make sure I'm in tip top shape for my trip.
I get to pick up bagels for the office...
My ankle is better...
my iphone is ordered...

I will look towards the positive...

amen.

No comments: