Thursday, February 03, 2011

What was I thinking

I made the mistake of staying up last night to order my new iPhone... and then I couldn't go to sleep when I was done.  I think I had a total of three hours of uninterrupted sleep...  this does not bode well for my co-workers or myself... oh the price I pay to have a mac-centric life...

so here's some good news... my ankle is better!  that is a relief.... I was a bit worried.  Now if I could do something about the larger than life thighs...  ha ha ha

I have been having one of those weeks.  It's always the way it is - the week before you go on vacation is always the craziest at work.  I have been going nonstop since Monday (it's only Thursday people!)....

I don't exactly know when I have some down time (okay - it's Tomorrow night)...  Tonight I have the big brother clothing party preview, then I have assorted packing, cleaning and conference preparations...  I can sleep on the plane Tuesday right?

Right.

I think the coffee is kicking in finally... I think I shall go now.

ta ta!

No comments: