Wednesday, February 02, 2011

It was almost a miracle.

Yesterday the trackball on my Blackberry decided to work... I take that as a miracle or one last gasp by my little phone before I send it off into oblivion when I receive my new iphone (which I am going to order at midnight tonight).... the success of the trackball was only short lived because it's now back to it's non-functioning ways.  Oh well, it was nice to see the glimmer of what she once was...

Anyway - back to my normal ranting and complaining - my ankle is still acting up, although it is better (and my chirpractor looked at it)... I sure hope it clears up before I go to New York.  Nobody wants to hobble around the big apple do they?  Last year in Chicago I had a bad hip and thought I was going to die... it really sucks getting long in the tooth....  I know, I know, an almost 44 year old woman is not considered long in the tooth but I sure feel long in the tooth...

Yesterday I purchased some Bristol Board at Utrecht's so  I can create new signs for the Today Show next week... I also need to set up the recording on my dvr so I can take photos of myself... oh it will be fun to see all my old friends (if they are still there)...

Well look what happened... I totally forgot I was doing a post and went off and got ready for work!  I must be getting long in the tooth.  I think I'm ready for vacation...

No comments: