Monday, February 14, 2011

Holy Crap I'm tired.

My brain isn't quite put together this morning... I am very very very tired...  The flight last night took a lot longer than expected because of strong head winds. 

Sure, I've had about six hours of sleep but my brain is mush.

Before I left for the airport yesterday I went to MOMA

It was a bit overwhelming but I'm glad I went... While I was there I got a chance to see some of my favorite things from the Art Nouveau movement and some other things that I can't think of right now (brain doesn't work...).

I am officially back on the good eating bandwagon again.  I've been eating nothing but crap the past week... I don't even want to look at the scale.

Okay - here's some photos...




















I will go through and edit later - but these are from Central Park and the big-ass terrarium at MOMA

No comments: