Monday, February 28, 2011

Long busy weeekend...

Once again my weekend has left me exhausted... not a lot of down time for me after everything was said and done.

My Big Brother Clothing party was a success... not as many people showed up as I thought would - but enough.  I had a few new people too.  I was able to purchase a few items for half price - that's coolio.  I got two cardigans, two tops and a blazer.  It's enough to keep me warm for the rest of this season - and it should work into the spring and summer as well.

This week is more of the same... work, teach, laundry thrown in tomorrow night, sleeping....

I am having a hard time focusing this morning....

Did I mention that I busted my ass getting my fellowship application turned in by the 5pm deadline Friday, only to receive a mass email from Artist Trust saying the deadline had been extended to this morning??  That's a pisser.  Let's just say it made me really really cranky.

No comments: