Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Late Morning

I made an appointment with my chiropractor this morning.  I have had a bit of a headache for over a week and my shoulder is jacked up.  Oh, and my hip keeps popping when I walk.  I am hoping it's just my body being out of alignment and not anything more.

I am sitting here watching the Today Show - first we had Charlie Sheen (aye aye aye)... and now Meredith Baxter (strong woman)...  I will allow myself to sit for 17 more minutes and then I need to get going.

I think this weekend I will finally attempt to set up my studio in my apartment.  It's only been four months.  (at least it's not been a year).  I don't think I have anything planned so I will give it a go.

That's about all I have for you this morning... maybe I will feel better tomorrow.

No comments: