Friday, February 25, 2011

Maybe, just maybe

I hope and pray that someday I won't enjoy eating anymore.

I don't think it will happen... but you never know.  It might.

I did pretty well with my eating yesterday - until I got home... I just need to stay away from the cookie aisle at the store... I won't tell you what I ate because then I'd have to kill you.

Last night I managed to get the majority of the application I'm working on submitted.  Now all I have to do is finish up my artists statement and get that uploaded...  I think I will always be one of those people who takes all the time allowed to get things in... when I was in school I would write and rewrite and revise my papers up until the very end.. I guess that's alright.  It's just like the food thing - I don't think it will ever change.

This weekend - cleaning, teaching, weighing, hair cutting, clothing partying, oscaring... eating.  My life is full.

No comments: