Thursday, February 24, 2011

The storm that wasn't

So... it didn't really snow that much.  Whew.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  I hate snow.

We dodged a bullet - at least for now.

It's almost time for me to get off this futon/sofa and get ready for work...  It would be nice to just hang out at home I think - but I can't... there's work to be done.

This weekend I'm having a big brother clothing party - I have to get things cleaned up for it.... last weekend I broke out my floor steamer to do my floors and the handle broke.  I guess I'll be taking that piece of crap back to Macy's... I'm a bit bummed about it because it's a spiffy little machine! (with a broken handle)... 

My health seems to be improving a bit... my headache is still around but I think it's getting better.  I'm still tired but I'm managing it... just take more drugs I think.

When I was in New York there was news of a Congressman - Chris Lee who had to give up his seat because he was caught in a "scandal" on Craigslist... he answered an ad and sent a woman a photo that looked like this


okay - in his photo he didn't have shirt on - I thought I should do my cell phone mirror picture with my shirt on... and I pooched out my upper belly a bit too....  I was wondering if this would get me a date...  I don't know - probably with a creepy guy.

No comments: