Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Date with my Daddy.

Today I am picking up my dad and we are going to go to the Credit Union to sign the papers for the car.  After that I'm going to take him out to lunch...  I'm thinking we'll go to the Rusty Pelican (I have a groupon)....

I also have found a buyer for my car.  It's nice to see the end of the tunnel on this thing....  who knew I'd have such a popular car for teenagers driving?

I am sorry to say that I haven't really seen any headway when it comes to working on organizing the apartment... whenever I get anywhere near horizontal I fall asleep.  I will get there eventually though.

Work has been busy too... not overwhelmingly busy - but steady busy.... 

I have come to the realization that this is going to be one of those posts... not that exciting...

here's a weird video for you...

No comments: