Friday, March 25, 2011

I have that new car smell.

So, everything went down as planned and I am the proud owner of a new/old car.

It's perfect for trolling for men.  Maybe I should try... nah...

So - back to my good credit score... I was looking at disclosure statement for my last car loan.  My percentage rate was 7.25 percent... yikes... this time I'm getting 2.99 - what a deal.  It all comes back to my good spending habits and not living beyond my means......  I just need to buckle down and start saving a bit more.  I can do it.

Hopefully the sale of my car will go as planned as well... I didn't have a chance to talk to the gentleman who is buying it yesterday (I was busy all day..).  Hopefully he can come get it this weekend.

What else do I know today?  I know I really have to work on my apartment this weekend!  It's not too bad - it doesn't qualify for an episode of hoarders - but I don't even want to get close.

If my eating plan goes as it should I should be down at weigh in tomorrow... the only problem I foresee is the half a loaf of kalamata olive bread I ate last night.  I suppose there are worse things I could have eaten right?  I just have to stay on track today.

No comments: