Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

Today I am delivering my old baby to it's new owner.  I'm a little bit sad but she's going to a good home.  A 16 year old teenage girl.  I remember what it was like being a teenager with a car... albeit my car was a Buick Lesabre... 

It turns out that my car is very popular with the "parents of teenagers" crowd.  Honda's are highly desirable to families... that's cool.  I had two people yesterday ask me if the car was still available.

Tonight I might actually go out and see a band.  A guy I know has a band that is playing in West Seattle... another friend of mine is going so I might head out with her.  We will see how everything shakes out.

I should probably get a move on...

I feel pretty good about my weigh in but I did go a bit overboard with the bread again last night...  we shall see...

No comments: