Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Monday.

Honestly there is not enough days in the weekend.  It's already Monday again?

I am happy to report that I did get some work done around the apartment yesterday... I did a ton of laundry, I put away some Studio things, cleaned the bathroom.... I even changed my sheets...

It's still a little messy around here, but it's manageable. 

Last night I got a message from one of my former campers.  He's taking the train to Portland on Friday morning so he asked if he could spend the night at my place on Thursday!  Yay - my first official house guest.  How exciting is that?  I guess that means I will be cleaning the rest of my apartment tomorrow night.

Overall I'm feeling better... mentally and physically.  The whole car buying thing was a bit stressful to go through...  I managed it though...  The foot is still hurting, but I managed to teach this weekend without my big brace.  Now my knee is feeling a bit funky... it it's not one thing it's another...

What else is happening this weekend?  I am getting my armpits waxed this weekend (whew).  I also have a big brother clothing party to go to... but I can't spend any money because I'm poor...  oh well. That's the life I guess.

I think I shall now retire to the comfort of my futon and see what's happening in the news.

No comments: